Red Tail is pleased to offer a trio of exceptional instructors to improve your game. Please click on the individual links below for pricing and contact information.
Rob Brand, Teaching Professional
Rob comes to us following a very successful ten years in the golf industry as a Class A PGA Professional where he was most recently working for the PGA Tour as General Manager and Head Professional at the Tournament Players Club of Tampa Bay. Prior to TPC, he was Head Professional and Director of Golf Operations at the Doral Resort in Miami Florida. He also spent four years at Grand Cypress Resort in Orlando, Florida and two summer seasons at The International Golf Club in Bolton, Massachusetts. Rob has successfully taught at all levels of golf and will be providing private and semiprivate lessons, group clinics and playing lessons. Please see below for the lesson fee schedule and feel free to contact Rob directly at email@example.com to schedule your lesson and/or clinic. Clinic sign up can also be done directly through the golf shop at Red Tail. Clinics will begin in May and continue throughout the golfing season.
- 60 minute private lesson - $80.00
- 30 minute private lesson - $45.00
- Series of three (3) one hour lessons - $200.00
Juniors (under 18)
- 60 minute private lesson - $50.00
- 30 minute private lesson - $30.00
- Series of three (3) one hour lessons - $125.00
(Five (5) one hour sessions, includes all on range sessions as well as on course instruction)
- $125.00 per participant
(Five (5) two hour sessions includes all on range sessions as well as on course instruction. Hot dog or sandwich, chips and beverage included.)
- $115.00 per participant
- $175.00 for two (2) hours
Kathy Kasheta, LPGA Teaching Professional
Titleist Performance Institute Certified
Kathy will be happy to help you learn the basics if you are a novice or use the latest technology to study and tweak your swing if you are advanced. Her primary teaching goal is to provide students with observations and improvement strategies that will maximize their performance on the golf course.
An initial golf assessment is recommended prior to any lessons and will determine what areas of instruction will provide further improvement.
2019 Lesson Rates
- Initial TPI Golf Fitness Assessment- Equipment Check/10 Minute Swing Observation with V1 Golf Video - $50
- Private 30 Min. - $50 – With V1 Golf Video Swing Analysis - $75
- Private 60 Min. - $80 - With V1 Golf Video Swing Analysis - $105
- Private 30 Min. Junior (10 – 15 yr. old) - $40
- Ladies Group Clinic (Series of 5 one-hour lessons) - $125 Maximum 6 Students
- Co-Ed Group Clinic (Series of 5 one-hour lessons) - $125 Maximum 6 Students
- Semi-Private 1 Hour (2-4 Students) - $40 each
- On course playing lesson (1.5 Hrs.) - $130 *Does not include green-fee
Jim Pavlik, PGA Golf Professional
Jim has more than 30 years of teaching experience. Jim has worked with some of America's Top 100 golf instructors as rated by Golf Digest. He not only works on the physical aspects of the golf swing, but he also coaches the mental side of the game to ensure his students are fully prepared to play the game. Jim was awarded the Philadelphia PGA Section Junior Instructor of the year.
2019 Lesson Rates
- Private 45 Min. $80 (includes video analysis)
- Private 30 Min $45
- 3 Private 45 Min. $215 (includes video analysis)
- 9 Hole Playing Lesson $160
- Senior Rate 45 Min Lesson $60
Email:firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: 978-772-3273 X9