Updated Nov 4 2020
New Guidance has been issued: Phase 3 Guidelines for Reopening
The Governor and his Administration updated the state’s face-covering mandate, requiring anyone over 5 years old to wear a face-covering in public regardless of their distance from others. This includes both public and private golf courses and facilities. Please use this alert to prepare for rounds being played at your facility this weekend and continue to keep everyone safe.
What we are doing:
- Limiting entry into the Building. Masks are required to enter.
- Spacing the range mats to allow for proper distancing. The range will be limited to players only, no walk ins.
- Hand sanitizer can be found at the carts and in the Mens and Ladies Rooms.
- Limiting payments to debit or credit cards whenever possible.
What you can do to help:
- Please do not visit Red Tail if you or anyone in your party are undergoing monitoring or quarantine, or if within the past two weeks you have 1) had any cold symptoms, 2) visited an area or business where coronavirus is widespread, or 3) had contact with anyone to whom this applies. This policy also applies to our employees. We reserve the right not to host golfers who appear to be unwell.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet of separation from other golfers. In practice, we expect this will usually be several hundred feet, except for your own party. Please wait to approach the tees until the party in front of you has left them.
- Leave the flagstick in the cup at all times. We have placed foam inserts in the cup to avoid reaching into the hole.
- Do not share or handle other players’ equipment. Replace handshakes with a tip of the cap, shoe bump, club tap, bow or other gesture.
- Consider packing hand sanitizer or wipes in your golf bag.
- Don’t pick up random, stray balls.
- You can use your cell phone and the free Swing by Swing app (https://www.swingbyswing.com/) for on-course GPS.
We appreciate the trust that you place in Red Tail Golf Club. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take actions necessary to help keep our customers and employees safe, while providing the top quality golf experience you expect from Red Tail.
Have a great time enjoying yourself in splendid isolation in the great outdoors!